There is no music hosted on NYSH servers nor does NYSH claim ownership to any music. Links are provided solely by this site’s users. The administrator of NYSH cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Terms Of Service (TOS):
1. I am not accessing this material to use against the site operator or any person whatsoever in any conceivable manner.
2. I will not redistribute this material to anyone nor will I keep it longer than 24 hours.
3. I am not a law enforcement officer, nor a postal inspector, nor operating under an assumed name or in cooperation with the RIAA, FBI, or any criminal investigation; nor am I seeking out evidence which may serve as the basis for any charge of violating federal, state, or local laws.
4. I understand and state that I am retrieving material from a location where it does not violate any federal, state, or local law or community standard, and agree to bear the full, complete, and sole responsibility for bringing such material into whatever community I choose to do so. Furthermore, I agree to review the material before retrieving it and assure the operators that any material which I retrieve will not violate the federal, state, or local laws or community standards for the community into which I choose to bring the material. I will only use the files for informational purposes.
5. I will not download any files unless I live in a country that allows me to legally use them. I will not testify to what I saw on this page.
6. I will not download anything that is copyrighted here for any purpose other than viewing this content. I will not modify, redistribute, copy, or transfer anything copyrighted here.
7. I will not contact this system’s administrator without proof that what is on this page is illegal and proof that I entered this site legally.
The admin of NoiseYouShouldHear (NYSH) will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. NYSH intends to fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), including the notice and “take down” provisions, and to benefit from the safe harbors immunizing NYSH from liability to the fullest extent of the law. NYSH reserves the right to terminate the account of any Member who infringes upon the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
A claim can be emailed to email@example.com and immediate action will take place.